Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sponsoring an Employee for Permanent Resident Status: Part V

Key Information

Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant


On the Internet at:
For more copies of this guide, or information about other citizenship and immigration services, please visit our website. You can also download forms, e-file some applications, check the status of an application, and more. It’s a great place to start!
If you don’t have Internet access at home or work, try your local library. If you cannot find what you need, please call Customer Service.
                      Customer Service: 1-800-375-5283 or
                      Employment-based Visa Questions: 1-800-357-2099
                      Hearing Impaired TDD Customer Service: 1-800-767-1833

Other U.S. Government Services
General Information
New Immigrants

U.S. Dept. of State
1-202-647-6575 visa
U.S. Dept of Labor

No comments: